NEW HAIR: BEFORE & AFTER

Thursday 2 April 2015

I haven't had my hair so much as trimmed in TWO YEARS! That's crazy! Although I longed to have my hair made over when Evie was born (I mean their is only so many times you can get your hair pulled & sicked on before you want to grab the scissors & chop it off), I knew I would regret it if I did. So I've left it & left it & left it! 

My split ends have gotten SO bad that they literally have started to take over my head! So enough was enough & I nervously booked in for an appointment for today...
The last time I got my hair coloured it was a DISASTER! I absolutely hated it & it made me so scared of hairdressers. One of my close friends has recently started working for a salon & she couldn't recommend them enough! I took in this picture & asked for a more subtle version. The result is AMAZING. Here is what I asked for:

HERE IS THE BEFORE & AFTER:

I LOVE IT! It is just subtle enough to be a bit daring while still looking a little bit natural. Having this hair makeover has really given me back my confidence in hairdressers & i'm definitely going back in the summer to give it a bit more of a sun kissed look to match my (hopefully) sun kissed skin. I would recommend this hairdresser to anyone! Not only did she give me exactly what I asked for, but I really enjoyed my experience in this bubbly salon!

I had my hair done in OLINA JAY in ST. IVES, CORNWALL

No comments

Post a Comment