ONE LOVELY LITTLE BLOG AWARD

Wednesday 8 April 2015

I am so grateful to have been nominated for the ONE LOVELY LITTLE BLOG AWARD by Lisa over at Into The Glade...

I've only been blogging for a month or so now & I am so astounded by how friendly the blogging community is. Everybody is so supportive of each other & everyone is really approachable. I was recently nominated for a Liebster Award, so to now have this one as well has really given me that push to really improve my blog & post more.

So the rules are: 
LINK BACK TO THE PERSON WHO NOMINATED YOU
WRITE 7 THINGS ABOUT YOURSELF
NOMINATE 10 PEOPLE

HERE ARE 7 THINGS ABOUT ME:

1. I LOVE ORGANISING
I could organise in my sleep. I used to be the messiest, most disorganised person & I woke up one morning, decluttered my house, bought a diary & haven't looked back. I love making a place for every thing & I can't stand clutter. Typical Virgo! I love organising so much I have even created boxes such as: AN EMERGENCY CAR BREAKDOWN KIT & A BABYSITTER BOX. 

2. I LIVE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTY IN THE UK! 
I know this is debatable. But I really do love where I live. All year around St. Ives & Cornwall are beautiful. I feel so grateful to have grown up on these beaches & to be surrounded by such stunning scenery. The local community is so friendly & I love having such a big family nearby. The only complaint is the lack of clothes shops! I am so thankful for internet shopping!

3. I AM SO SHY
I find it really hard to meet new people or make conversation with strangers because I am RIDICULOUSLY shy. When I get to know people I'm much more confident but I am bad at small talk. It's crazy to me that I've started this blog & I am comfortable sharing so much! It's such a big deal for me to do this & it's something my partner has told me will be great for me. He was definitely right! 

4. MY DAUGHTER WAS NOT PLANNED
I had such a different lifestyle two years ago. I was saving to go travelling, I was such a socialite. I went to the beach everyday, went out for cocktails most nights. I was really messy & I would blow all my wages on clothes. Now I am really organised, a clean freak, a budgeter & instead of coming home at 6am I'm waking up with my beautiful daughter who has such an incredible personality. I wouldn't change it for the world!
5. I AM WRITING SOME CHILDREN'S PICTURE BOOKS
I love reading. I love creative writing. Throughout my whole childhood you would always find me either curled up in the corner with a book or sat somewhere, pen & paper in hand. Books are so important & it's always been my dream to be published. I worked in a children's bookshop when I was 17 & it was one of my favourite jobs to date. The books I am writing at the moment will be focused on my daughter, her favourite toy Lamb & Cornwall, the beautiful county we live in. My goal is to have one complete by the end of 2015.

6. I HAVE A BUCKET LIST
I am determined to finish my BUCKET LIST! I think EVERYONE should have one. My bucket list really motivates me to have fun! When you're working or even if you're a stay at home mum, some days can feel like groundhog day. When you come back from a busy week at work you mostly just want to chill out at home. But getting out & doing something fun gives you so much energy & fulfilment! Next on my list to complete is ROCK CLIMBING! Hopefully i'll do that on my next date with Jamie, my partner.

7. I HAVE REALLY BAD ANXIETY
For some reason I go through waves of severe anxiety. It gets to the point where I can't even leave the house, or I'll go to the shop to get some food & I won't be able to get out of the car. I get panic attacks if I'm somewhere I can't leave quickly, like a train or a supermarket. It is awful. It's something that I'm really working on going away. I don't want it to control my life or affect my everyday decisions, but on a really bad day it does. I am currently waiting to go to Cognitive Behaviour Therapy & I'm hoping that it'll helps. If you have any other tips or suggestions please message me! I'd love to hear them!

Thank you so much again to the wonderful Lisa over at Into The Glade for nominating me!

I nominate:











I can't wait to read your seven things! :-)

4 comments

  1. Oh my goodness I cannot believe how much we share, I am freakily organised, absolutely love love love Cornwall, I am so shy it's untrue, have awful episodes of anxiety and a daughter called Evie. I love this post and getting to know you better Chloe. You have so much talent and I bet those children's books are going to be beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. Wow this is scarily similar! :-) We do have great taste in baby names! ;-) I hope that you're finding that blogging is helping to ease your shyness like it is me. It's also nice to hear that i'm not alone with anxiety episodes. It's such a big thing to admit to others so hearing that other people are in the same boat is really helpful. Although it's obviously not nice that you feel this way too because I know how cripplingly awful it is. Thank you so much again for the nomination! xxx

      Delete
  2. Haha, before I saw Lisa's comment above I was also going to comment on our similarities! The shyness, anxiety and life changing completely unexpectedly. Was going to say I'd be willing to battle you on Cornwall being the best county (I'm in Devon!) but actually Cornwall is pretty stunning.

    I can't believe you've only been blogging a month and already got so far, so massive congratulations. Hope it continues to go well :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Devon v. Cornwall war is such a touchy subject haha. Although I'm Cornish, I did live in Devon for a year & I must admit I do love it too. It's so reassuring to hear that other people are in the same boat with shyness & anxiety. It's such a hard thing to admit to other people. Hopefully that's the first step in a good direction. x

      Delete