HAPPY EASTER FROM EVIE BUNNY!

Sunday 5 April 2015

What a lovely easter! Last year I had a two week old baby & Jamie had just gone back to work right into the easter holidays. He's a chef & we live in a really busy seaside town. Not fun!

Although Jamie is working again today, Evie & I went for a delicious roast lunch with my family at The Godolphin Arms in Marazion. We were so grateful for the sunshine today. St. Michaels Mount was packed & looked absolutely stunning...


I have been so excited for Easter for weeks, as some of you know from my EASTER CRAFTS post & my EASTER BASKET. I couldn't wait to give Evie her adorable little basket for this year, filled with an easter book, a bunny, finger puppets & a cute little chick that cheeps!
She was a little bit overwhelmed this morning, coming down to new things, but she soon explored the new easter additions in our house. She's also only ever had chocolate once so she was REALLY confused by the eggs that were everywhere.
But she soon got really good at hunting them down! We had lots of eggs & gifts from family & friends & are so grateful for all of them. Thank you so much to everyone!
It's times like today & Evie's birthday that have made me realise just how much I need a proper camera to capture these moments! iPhones just do not do the job! Time to go camera shopping!!

I hope you all had a great Easter! :-)



No comments

Post a Comment