BABY'S FIRST EASTER BASKET

Tuesday 10 March 2015

I loved making this Easter basket. It was so easy & actually REALLY cheap to make...
I am SO excited for Easter this year! If you haven't seen already, we've also been doing some ADORABLE Easter crafts! Check them out by clicking HERE!

It's Evie's first Easter as an interactive baby. Last year she was only a couple of weeks old. I absolutely love making hampers and personalised little gifts and as Evie is still a baby and can't really eat lots of chocolate eggs, I loved the idea of making her a little 'sugar free' Easter basket. Here is how much it cost!


Wicker basket: £3
Shredded paper: £1 each
Bunny basket: £1
Little chick: £2.50
Book: £1.99
Easter Puppets: £1
Bunny Ears: £1
Bunny Teddy: Gift

Most of the supplies are from hobby craft. I could spend HOURS in hobby craft and I always find it really reasonably priced. I bought the following from there:
I only actually went to hobby craft to find a basket and some shredded paper but I did end up coming home with a little bit more (as usual). But I just could not resist the little bunny basket, which is just big enough for some mini eggs, and the little chick. What's even more sweet is that the little chick 'chirps' in your hand. I know that Evie is going to absolutely adore it!

Evie absolutely LOVES books at the moment so I really wanted to get her a bright easter themed one. She's new to flap books so I'm not sure how long the flaps will last! But she is normally really good with books. The Easter Bunny Flap Book was from The Book Depository and was £5.99 but I did get it a lot cheaper by going via Amazon. 
The adorable bunny teddy was given to us as a present when Evie was first born and was from M&S. The little finger puppets and bunny ears I managed to get in the sale in Tesco last easter. They only came to about £2! But I know that you can get them from most supermarkets.

Are you excited for Easter? What do you think of this basket?

No comments

Post a Comment