REVIEW: STRICTLY BUNTING

Tuesday 5 May 2015

ADORE bunting. It is such a happy decoration. It brings to life any occasion: parties, bbq's, weddings. I was so excited to receive some in the post this week from Strictly Bunting. I've been looking for finishing touches for Evie's new nursery recently & this is a perfect addition. 
The bunting was delivered in a cute little drawstring bag & when I opened it I was stunned. The material is beautiful, the colours are gorgeous, the stitching is exquisite & it's totally in keeping with our nursery which features baby blues, greens & pinks. Victoria, the maker of this bunting, is clearly passionate. The bunting is handmade  & the attention to detail is out of this world. If you're a reader of Life Unexpected, you'll know that I love personalised gifts & I am so happy to have found such a beautiful keepsake for Evie.
Don't you just adore this little mushroom house? As you can see, it's not only been embroidered onto the bunting, but she's also sewed some extra little details like grass & a cute little flower made out of a button. The love that has gone into this piece is obvious.
This bunting would make such a sweet personalised gift for a baby shower or a baby's first birthday. I bet you, no other person is going to rock up with something so beautiful or so personal. Strictly Bunting also does themed bunting for spring, autumn & halloween. I'm definitely going to buy some Christmas bunting nearer the time. It would look gorgeous hanging around my fireplace.

Here are some other examples of beautiful items Victoria sells:
STRICTLY BUNTING  STRICTLY BUNTING
You can buy this bunting on ALL BY MAMA  an online webstore dedicated to selling beautiful things made by mums! Victoria's shop 'Strictly Bunting' is one of many shops on their website. One thing I love about the website is that you can get to know the person behind each shop on the 'Meet A Mama' page. It makes your purchase feel that little bit more personal. Being a new mum myself, I understand how hard it is to work & have your own business at the same time as raising little ones. There are some beautiful gifts for sale made by some very talented mums. It's going to be my one stop shop for gift buying in the future.

You can visit Strictly Bunting here:




This post is linked with...
Family Fever
LarabeeUK


8 comments

  1. Aww! How lovely....That is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! I can't get over the quality of it either. :-) x

      Delete
  2. I LOVE personalised items! We have so many E things for Baby E around the house and even more in his room! I think I might look into some bunting as how cute is that and the detail is amazing! Great read and review! Suz xx beauisblue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Honestly, the quality of this is unreal. It's such an adorable keepsake & is well worth looking at getting. It's something Evie can keep forever. It's so beautiful, the pictures do not do it justice. Victoria is so talented! x

      Delete
  3. That bunting is absolutely beautiful! It will be a fantastic keepsake for Evie, such lovely work. :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is stunning. We've finished decorating now & are putting it up this week. I can't wait to see the room all complete. :-D xx

      Delete
  4. Oh wow! That's so cute, I love bunting too, so always love a post containing it!

    Thanks so much for linking up to #toddlerapprovedtuesday again Leandra & Becky xx

    ReplyDelete