50 THINGS THAT MAKE ME HAPPY

Wednesday 13 May 2015

Thank you so much to Laura from laurasarahdoll for tagging me to do this. This list is in no particular order so if my friends & family are reading this, I don't prefer bubble baths to you! ;-) 

1. When I can get that annoying tab thing off a carton of milk first time.
2. Having a bubble bath.
3. Where I live.
4. Green tea.
5. Organising.
6. Laughing.
7. Sunshine.
8. Creative writing.
9. Photos.
10. Going to the beach.
11. Being healthy.
12. Crossing off my bucket list.
13. Exercising.
14. Personalised gifts.
15. Going out for breakfast.
16. Catching up with friends.
17. Going to gigs.
18. My many siblings.
19. Yoga.
20. My partner Jamie (all the time even when he's being a knob of butter!)
21. Lunching with my mum.
22. Festivals
23. Cake.
24. My mac.
25. Fruit (especially bananas & blueberries!)
26. Clean bedding.
27. My car. (vroom vroom!) It's fast & pretty.
28. Shopping.
29. Cocktails.
30. Having a massage.
31. Being inspired.
32. My amazingly supportive family.

33. Blogging.
34. Baking.
35. Meeting new people.
36. My new Canon camera.
37. Snuggly winter nights.
38. Pasties. 
39. Seeing people happy.
40. My mum.
41. Fruit picking.
42. Gardens.
43. Going for afternoon tea.

44. Local traditional events.
45. The smell of the sea.
46. Going for walks.
47. When my hair looks great in the morning!
48. Autumn trees.
49. Christmas.
50. My daughter.

I nominate:

6 comments

  1. A great list! Laughing at the taking off the milk tab! Cornwall is gorgeous (as is your daughter!), would love to go down there one day! :) x
    Oh and thank you for nominating me, here's the post I wrote a short while ago, http://wp.me/p5Ij0J-cK xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! It is well worth a visit down here. It is so beautiful, on a warm day you'd think you were somewhere abroad. Thank you for the link! :-D I'll pop over & have a read. x

      Delete
  2. What a lovely list. Glad I'm not the only one who feels the day has started well when I can successfully open a bottle of milk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :-) Haha those little tabs are one of my massive pet peeves! :-D xx

      Delete
  3. Bubble baths and afternoon tea :) Love the list!

    ReplyDelete